Alcove9 LLC produces the hosted solution at alcove9.com (the “Service”). By using the Service, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
General Conditions of Use
1. Alcove9 reserves the right to change, update and revise the Terms of Service from time to time, at its sole discretion, via email to the primary contact for your company.
2. The Service is intended for adult use only. All users must be 13 years or older to access and use the Service. In accordance with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), Alcove9 will never knowingly solicit nor will it accept personally identifiable information from users known to be under thirteen (13) years of age.
3. Alcove9 is not responsible for maintaining the security of your username and password. It is your responsibility to notify Alcove9 if you believe your username or password have been compromised or used in an unauthorized manner. Alcove9 assumes no responsibility, liability or obligations for any loss or damage to resulting from your failure to comply with the security of your username and/or password.
4. You are responsible for all activity and usage of the Service and for all content created on, posted to or accessed under your username and password.
5. You are responsible for complying with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws relating to your use of the Service. You may not violate any applicable law or regulation; post or transmit any materials that violate any applicable local law.
6. Alcove9 may modify, suspend or discontinue this Service at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion. Alcove9 reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
7. Alcove9 claims no ownership, responsibility or intellectual property rights over any of the content or materials you provide to the Service.
8. You agree not to upload, post, email or transmit otherwise any: a. unsolicited email including “spam” to Alcove9 or any users of the Service. b. materials that contain software viruses, trojan horses, worms, files or programs intended to interrupt, destroy, deface or limit the use, access or functionality of the Service. c. materials that are illegal, pornographic, abusive or obscene. Alcove9, in its sole discretion, may remove any content and block user access to content that it determines to be illegal, threatening, pornographic, abusive, obscene or in violation of another party’s intellectual property.
9. You agree not to “reverse engineer,” change, modify, hack, make derivative works, exploit, or crack any portion of the Service for the purposes of storing, licensing, sublicensing, selling, reselling, copying, duplicating, reproducing, distributing or making available to any third party.
10. You agree that Alcove9 cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted over the Internet and through servers that are out of our control. We strive to protect your personal information but Alcove9 cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to our website or services. Any data transmissions you make over the internet are done so at your own risk. Once we receive the data transmission, we make our best efforts to ensure its security and privacy on our systems.
11. You agree that Alcove9 provides the Service to you “As Is” and “As Available” without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of availability, accuracy, reliability, timeliness, security completeness or non-infringement.
12. Alcove9 reserves the right to limit the file download and/or bandwidth capacity of any or all sites in its sole discretion if it deems such limitation to be in the best interests of the operating performance across all sites. In addition, Alcove9 reserves the right to limit the number of e-mails transmitted from its servers for any individual site or group of related sites on a daily basis in its sole discretion.
13. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Alcove9, its officers, directors, employees and its agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, made by any third party due to or resulting from your use of the Service or your violation of this Terms of Service.
15 E. Burdick
Oxford, Michigan 48371
Or send an e-mail to info@Alcove9.com.
Notification of Changes
If we decide to make an important change to our Terms of Service, we will notify you by means of an e-mail and give you the opportunity to indicate whether you consent to any applicable modification