Sam Abu-Hamdan, Alcove9
Date & Time
Thursday, December 6, 2012
1:00 PM EST
Live Webcast – Thursday, December 6, 2012
Doing more with what you have has never been more important. But investing even more time and money in the same old networking infrastructure, storage, servers, and bandwidth is not going to help you reach your strategic goals.
Simple steps can amplify the applications you already have in place, empowering executives, business managers, front-line personnel, and other employees to make informed decisions. http://www.alcove9.com/5-ways-to-maximize-your-enterprise-search http://www.alcove9.com/5-ways-to-maximize-your-enterprise-search http://www.alcove9.com/5-ways-to-maximize-your-enterprise-search
Listen and watch as IT expert Sam Abu-Hamdan explains how to solve various information management and network problems with Alcove9 solutions so that you can get to answers quickly and confidently.
Attend this webcast to learn how to:
- Access, manage, and share all of your company’s information from a single point of access
- Maximize the value of your investment in your current business databases
- Decrease wasted inventory by eliminating data duplication
- Get results from deep within your file – search beyond naming conventions, metadata, and file attributes
- Unlock the rich content of your PLM and ECM application repositories