Sam Abu-Hamdan, Alcove9
Date & Time
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
1:00 PM EDT
1-hour Webinar: Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Productivity often suffers from time wasted by knowledge workers searching for the appropriate information or document. Alcove9’s UIA captures and identifies the content your employees need to increase workplace efficiency.
Learn how finding, reusing, and sharing your data from a single point of access will help you increase efficiency, customize your search experience, and make data duplication a thing of the past.
Join this webcast to learn:
- Find, view, and use part data from multiple repositories without the costly hassles of implementation
- Get results from deep within your files – search beyond naming conventions, meta data and file attributes
- Avoid duplication by reusing legacy data as-is – find and compare existing drawings and data
- Unlock the rich structured content stored within their Product Lifecycle Management and Enterprise Content Management application repositories
- Find the critical information your organization must access to make real-time business decisions
- Immediately deploy out-of-box functionality without hassles, costly implementation, training, maintenance, or interruption in your existing security controls